God please forgive us and bless our family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Living and true living God in Jesus Christ name please look throw the blood of Jesus, please, have mercy over us (me, ###, ###, ### ### ### ###, ###, ###, for your church in ### and for ### overall the authorities of us of for those who pray this prayer and his close people relatives and past...
Replies
10
Views
163
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Kings 24:20 : It was because of the LORD’s anger that all this happened to Jerusalem and Judah, and in the end he thrust them from his presence. Now Zedekiah rebelled against the king of Babylon. Our prayer: "Heavenly Lord God, when we...
Replies
9
Views
144
God please forgive me for swearing, masturbation, just lying, and everything I can't remember. I just want to start over in Jesus. I pray. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,890
Messages
16,816,155
Members
651,061
Latest member
Sprayport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom