God please forgive me. I have sinned gravely against ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God please forgive me. I have sinned gravely against You. Please forgive me God and help me to live a blessed life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have sinned through pornography and masturbation. Please pray for me—for God's mercy, forgiveness, and deliverance in the name of Jesus Christ. Let us pray that God helps me confess my sin and truly repent... please pray for me to receive salvation and deliverance in the name of Christ.
Replies
9
Views
113
I’ve had degrading and dishonorable sexual thoughts. I can’t look my friends in the eye knowing I’ve entertained these thoughts. I feel beneath their presence. They are dignified sweet honorable people.
Replies
7
Views
190
I have sinned again with pornography and masturbation. Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will show me mercy, forgive me, and help me confess my sin and have true repentance, that is, a change of mind and heart, that is, never again... in the Name of Jesus Christ!
Replies
10
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,935
Members
648,988
Latest member
Ghiulorhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom