SabrinaM
Humble Prayer Partner
God,
Please forgive me for the words that I had said to someone. I feel as though they had offended me. I know I should've been the better person but I am at a dark spot in my life and they hit my weak spot. I am also tired of being the better person. Overall they were just rude. I am confused. Are they right? Do I need to get my head out of the clouds and face reality and forget about fairytales? Am I complaining too much? Guess what, I am sick of complaining. Of course I want to be happy. Now I feel like a fool and I feel like as if it's stupid for me to feel the way I do about things. I wish I didn't have to feel this way about him but I do. Obviously I want to be with him but I guess enough is enough? I don't know. Honestly I don't want to open my heart to anyone now and I am scared of that because I don't want to be bitter. How should I feel and what should I do? I need your help because I am confused. All of this is making me sick of everything, including myself. I feel like I need to shut up now but I want to talk to you and I need you to be there for me because you're the only one that gets me.
Please forgive me for the words that I had said to someone. I feel as though they had offended me. I know I should've been the better person but I am at a dark spot in my life and they hit my weak spot. I am also tired of being the better person. Overall they were just rude. I am confused. Are they right? Do I need to get my head out of the clouds and face reality and forget about fairytales? Am I complaining too much? Guess what, I am sick of complaining. Of course I want to be happy. Now I feel like a fool and I feel like as if it's stupid for me to feel the way I do about things. I wish I didn't have to feel this way about him but I do. Obviously I want to be with him but I guess enough is enough? I don't know. Honestly I don't want to open my heart to anyone now and I am scared of that because I don't want to be bitter. How should I feel and what should I do? I need your help because I am confused. All of this is making me sick of everything, including myself. I feel like I need to shut up now but I want to talk to you and I need you to be there for me because you're the only one that gets me.
