God please don't let these people stop ...

God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
God please don't let these people stop our benefits,please in Jesus name Amen.Please!!!!How are going to live without money?
Give it to the Lord and let go and see that the Lord will be there for you praying for healing on this
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up and cancel out on the dream I had last night and for the past 3 months at least about my cousin ### and ### Having bad intentions on me negative thoughts making faces or something against me or you reviewing something to them that...
Replies
6
Views
142
Dear Lord, I humbly come here to ask you for mercy on me and my ex girlfriend we didn’t fully have sex but there was contact made. I hope you can forgive us and bless us God. Please help us be better children of yours in the future and remove our lustful intentions. Please God let her get her...
Replies
6
Views
297
Please pray that the ### people, everybody go out to the streets again to demand the Freedom of all the politicals prisoners, and for justice, freedom and democracy for everyone of us. Pray God to let the ### citizens stop the fear forever.
Replies
6
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom