God Please Don't Let Me Lose ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
God after the way I was spoken to by a member of staff at the college and how hard it has been made to me, the unforgettable memory of the way I spoke to the guy that I still very much love and care for entered my mind. I am sorry for the mistakes I made. I have to thank you that as time goes by I am healing and perhaps quicker than I think. I have stopped abusing my diet and I don't just eat anything anymore cause I feel so bad, like it's all my fault I lost him. My diet is getting much better and I am able to control what I eat now which I thank you that you have taught me is also helping me watch what I say as I want to be restored to the good girl I was.

I hope he didn't feel as bad as I feel now, my heart breaks because I feel like I have lost him, my heart breaks in case he has been put off me that he doesn't want to be with me. My heart truly breaks that he is unable to believe in me and accept my apology, my heart breaks as I worry about him having a partner. I know the situation is very different. Please help me see it and make my dreams come true. Bring him back to me God. Please Holy Spirit comfort him, give him hope and faith in me, tell him not to give up on me, tell him not to leave me or let me go. Tell him to have faith in me that I am changed and that I do love and care for him. Tell him the relationship will be great because I will make it be, I am changed and I love him so much. Tell him not to delete my number, tell him not to find someone else. Please don't let him have a partner, save him for me. Let us meet once again. Bring us together. I am so sorry, I wish I treated him better and known how much he cared for me. Cause I thank you he did love me. I pray he still does, as I get stronger and stronger with these feelings.
 
Dear Lord, intervene into this person who is filled with remorse & give Your mighty peace in all what she does..& give her wise discernment in all her ways..amen
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, thank you for sister ###. Bless her abundantly Lord. Protect her Lord from all evil, send in your Holy Spirit for guidance and help all throughout her life. May she feel your Godly presence in her life and miracles working around her Lord in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Let’s pray…God I ask in Jesus name, “Above all things that I will prosper and be in excellent health, even as my soul prospers in You. Bless me Lord Jesus with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to grow in the true Word of God and bless my love for You Lord Jesus to grow and flourish with each passing day, month, and year. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for my family, friends, and the person who wrote this prayer. Bless us all Lord Jesus. God I ask this in Jesus' name. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen."

Be Encouraged, Jesus Loves You!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over home Lord remove all those that want to see me lose my home I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against ### shut her mouth from any confrontations heal her heart and mind I'm asking for her deliverance I'm...
Replies
6
Views
131
Dear heavenly father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up and cancel out on the dream I had last night and for the past 3 months at least about my cousin ### and ### Having bad intentions on me negative thoughts making faces or something against me or you reviewing something to them that...
Replies
6
Views
144
I have recertification for my apartment on Thursday. Please pray that me and my son don't lose our voucher or our home and whatever mistakes I made are forgiven and overlooked
Replies
9
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,203
Messages
16,808,016
Members
650,615
Latest member
Zyuspoorlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom