God Please don't let me be pregnant. I pray that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I humbly come here to ask you for mercy on me and my ex girlfriend we didn’t fully have sex but there was contact made. I hope you can forgive us and bless us God. Please help us be better children of yours in the future and remove our lustful intentions. Please God let her get her...
Replies
6
Views
310
Dear heavenly father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up and cancel out on the dream I had last night and for the past 3 months at least about my cousin ### and ### Having bad intentions on me negative thoughts making faces or something against me or you reviewing something to them that...
Replies
6
Views
144
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying that you bring in the help and coverage give me and my coworkers strength to push through our work assignments I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday scatter, confuse,expose and destroy physical and...
Replies
7
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,890
Messages
16,816,155
Members
651,061
Latest member
Sprayport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom