God please change ###'s mind and ...

Rularetan

Disciple of Prayer
God please change ###'s mind and heart make ### realize about ###'s children n wife n come back to ###.
 
My husband left me and my kids. I have an ###-year-old daughter and a ###-year-old son. I have been away from him for the past ### year. Make him realize his responsibility and come back to us. We are feeling very lonely.
 
May God in Jesus name bless you and all those you pray for with the desires of your hearts that is the will of God for each of your lives according to God's perfect will, love, timing, and wisdom. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it and it is so.

:DRemember to, “Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart” (Psalm 37:4).


Prayer Focus: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ, to die for me. Thank You Lord Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name teach me how to delight myself in You so that I will be blessed with the desires of my heart. God bless me to prosper, walk and live in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. God heal me in every area of my life. But God most importantly may I fall in love with You and trust You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Help me to develop a close loving intimate relationship with You that will last a lifetime. Help me make it a daily habit of spending quiet quality time alone with You, praying, meditating on, and soaking in Your Word. Let me find myself seeking Your face and Your will for my life about everything. Train my ears to hear Your still small voice, listen to what You are speaking to my heart, and obey You. Bless me with the desire, strength, and spirit of obedience to obey Your Word and will for my life. Anoint and use me for Your glory. Teach me how to always operate in wisdom and the anointing of the Holy Spirit as Jesus did. God please keep me safe and deliver me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God bless each of us exceedingly abundantly above all that we have ever prayed or thought as we delight ourselves in You and seek to live our lives to please You. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Amen.
 
Praying for you that God may comfort you, touch your husband's heart and heal your marriage. Please check www.hopeatlast.com as it's where I found hope for my marriage. You'll find a lot of resources and encouragement there as you seek God to restore your marriage.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lots Jesus, hear my deepest prayer, my ### wants me to sign the divorce papers within ### weeks. He said he is absolutely sure he wants to do it. I have changed my mind, I was very angry and now I see how wrong I was. Please Jesus turn back the tide and save my marriage of ### years 🙏
Replies
11
Views
243
LORD FATHER GOD TOUCH MY ###’S MIND LORD FATHER GOD HELP HIM TO FOCUS AND KEEP HIS MIND STAYED ON YOU LORD GOD HE IS FEELING HOPELESS IN THIS SECULAR WORLD 🌎 FATHER GOD HE SUFFERS FROM MENTAL ILLNESS AND HAS ### CHILDREN THAT NEED HIM HOWEVER HE HAS LOST HIS WAY IN THIS WORLD LORD MY ### IS...
Replies
8
Views
294
pray for my sister ### ### whose mind is being tormented by the devil. Jesus may set her free from all bondage. she requires inner healing from emotional hurts suffered from childhood till marriage. Pray for a conversion of heart mind body soul and spirit and to be freed from evil spirits and...
Replies
7
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,525
Messages
16,789,161
Members
649,092
Latest member
Chaisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom