God, please bring home ###! You know ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that ### comes back to me, ### (his ###). We have forgiven everything he has done and we welcome him back with open arms. We want our family back and we will help him get all the help he needs. Please pray that he comes back, the boys want their family back like it was in ###. Please
Replies
8
Views
284
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
314
God, Thank you for this day. God, I pray for Abba, God, Jesus, Yahweh, Yeshua, the Holy Ghost and the Holy Spirit to be in my life, my sons and daughters life, my children’s life, my youngens life, my brothers and sisters life, always. God, Thank you! God, I ask and pray for wisdom, knowledge...
Replies
10
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,463
Messages
16,800,121
Members
649,989
Latest member
Groesin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom