God please bless me a happy marriage ...

Besidog

Disciple of Prayer
God please bless me a happy marriage life with ###. Please help him to come out of his past life troubles so that we can come together n marry in peace and harmony. Please help us I'm ### and struggling a lot for this marriage to happen please bless us God.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear your request and grant it according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

***Click on the link below and Pray God Make Me Immune To The Coronavirus***

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that Jesus will lead me to my wife that will land up in a happy marriage one day.
Replies
9
Views
258
RE LETTER Of Appointment From ### of ### in all the rooms including block ### ### ###and### Amen 🙏🙌💖
Replies
10
Views
324
Dear God, I know I was a sinner and I do regret and repent all my past doings. I was very good at my profession once. However, since I lost my job ### years ago, I felt I was losing my confidence. I may be ### but I believe I still have the talent and know how. I had my first opportunity...
Replies
9
Views
375
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,191
Messages
16,797,018
Members
649,747
Latest member
Tyraidsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom