Nobody is reading this thread right now.

The term "vindicate" means "to show or prove right, reasonable or justified". There are times in our lives where we need to be vindicated but we need to make sure that integrity is our foundation first.

There were times in my life I wanted so badly to take matters into my own hands. Going through my divorce really tested my faith but I needed to keep God at the forefront and allow Him to be my vindicator in that situation. My ex-husband cheated on me and left us for another woman. I had no money, no job and no where to go. My parents lived too far away for me to stay with them. I had been a stay at home Mom for years and was out of the workforce for a long time. My ex lied like a cheap rug to everyone including the judge and got away with it. I told myself that the judge may not know he lied, but God knows. I did what I needed to do and went to God in this situation. I prayed every scripture I could find back to God about Him being my vindicator and was giving the situation over to Him and was going to be obedient to what He wanted me to do. Isaiah 50:8 says, "He who vindicates me is near". and Psalm 135:14 tells us, God will vindicate his people and have compassion on his servants.

We had to sell our home and I wanted my portion of the money from the equity right away so I could buy a new home for the kids and I. He fought me tooth and nail that about that. I would eventually be getting it after the divorce but he didn't want me to have it yet. The judge ordered that I could take my portion and buy a home for us and he went into a frenzy. He is the one who caused it all yet didn't want me to move forward and have anything. He blamed me for everything because he couldn't take any of the responsibility for his actions in having an affair and wanted basically to punish me because of it. He had also taken over $20,000 out of a savings account we had for college for our two older children and lied about it and said that wasn't for college we had allocated it for other things. The judge once again believed him.

Where do you go when you are faced with this type of situation? You go to God and only God! We can't complain and try to avenge yourself in these types of situations. We need to pray and ask for God's justice to prevail over the situation. The Word says in Isaiah 54:17, "no weapon formed against us shall prosper". God knows every tear we shed and everyone has to answer to God not to us. "God will restore what the locust have eaten.".

We may not see God's vindication this side of Heaven, but there are times where God will show himself strong on your behalf. "Vengeance is mine" says the Lord. If God vindicates you in a situation then thank Him for it and if he doesn't, still thank Him that He is working on your behalf and you will not take matters into your own hands.

I have experienced both ways in my walk with God. I know if God allows something that He has a purpose for it and I am not to question Him. His ways are so much better than our ways.

From the bottom of my heart I hope that God that willl give me an inner strenght to continue on the road that leads to heaven. To vindicate me from what I did here on earth. To live on earth is to praise, honor and glorify the Lord forever and ever more. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
The work of God's Spirit : john/16/ But what I tell you is true. It will be better for you if I go away. Because, if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I do go away, I will send him to you. When he comes, he will show the people of this world what they are like. He will...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus want us all in heaven enjoying His holy presence, loving Him, praising Him, adoring Him day and night, but if we refuse to come to Jesus, do not attend church, nor serve God as He told us to do and do not love Him or praise His holy name, then we for sure are heading straight to hells...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus cared for His own family and He was aware of the need and the pain they were going through. He had four brothers and at lease 2 sisters. James, Joseph, Judas and Simon were His brothers and He loved all of them. Just before His death on the cross the bible described like this. When...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let us all be busy so busy loving God, loving others and loving your own life that we have no time for regret, worry, fear of doubt in our heart. Our total loyalty should be to our dear Lord who came to earth to die for our sins and taking away the fear of death from us because He lives we will...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Yet another accusation levied and dispelled through God's wisdom. Just because a person isn't getting paid or earning top dollar, in their current situation, circumstance, or season doesn't mean that they are unproductive, or even unprosperous. Certainly God desires for His people to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom