God our Father, walk through my house take away ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandyS

Beloved Warrior
God our Father, walk through my house take away all worries, financial difficulties and illnesses. Watch over my husband ### S & our family protect them provide their every need. Lord I pray for blessings in your name. AMEN
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My sister-in-law, name ###, has been very evil and envious of me and my marriage and the love me and my husband have. She lived with me and my husband for four years when I newly got married, as part of my father-in-law's inheritance that belongs to my husband by rights, and she has caused so...
Replies
8
Views
365
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
313
Heavenly Father walk through me and my ###'s house and yard take away all evil and evil spirits. take away all me and my ###'s worries, any illnesses, depression, aggravation and sadness. bless me and my ### with good health, happiness, courage, confidence, protection, favor and success. please...
Replies
9
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,379
Messages
16,799,044
Members
649,883
Latest member
Fulkoorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom