God of ### remember my family n I n show us mercy

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want God to remember my family, I want to help my helper to locate me, I want God to help me to come out of dept. In Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
235
Oh Lord Show us mercy me and my family for what God can not do does not exist Wisdom knowledge and understanding Contact job for ### ### Wisdom knowledge and the for ### ### In my university work wisdom knowledge and the no more fear I connect all our helpers hear the word of the God you should...
Replies
8
Views
249
O lord show us mercy, create financial breakthrough for us... help us to settle our debts and loan with ease b4 the first five months of ###.. Expand our business to ur glory ### Amen
Replies
10
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,699
Messages
16,802,587
Members
650,208
Latest member
Naloermore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom