God Never Answered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I think God hates me...he never answered my prayer about ###:(((( I had soo much faith
 
God loves you! I know it hurts when the answers don't come. I'm in the same boat with You. I pray the things that ### is asking You to pray for. God is working on YOU right now. Please continue praying. Ask God for these things.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I felt like Jesus never answered my prayer and I will leave the faith and all his nonsense.
Replies
7
Views
360
God never took care of me during the season of job finding or searching for another spouse.
Replies
8
Views
213
God never answered my prayers. Good luck with this gimmick.
Replies
5
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom