God, my ### is being so mean, cruel and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

InNeedofAmiracle

Humble Prayer Partner
God, my mother is being so mean, cruel and abusive to me in one of my greatest times of need. Please bring kindness to her heart, take the influence of devil from her state of being and bring peace to our situation. I do not know how much more cruelty I can bear. I need your divine intervention. Please forgive her for her abusive ways and intervene to make her stop spewing venom, anger and hatred. Please, please, please make this stop. Amen.
 
Psa 71:1 ¶ In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Psa 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Psa 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress. ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Is anything too hard for God? Oh, no, He is able to do abundantly above all we have ever dreamed or asked. Just trust Him to lead You even if it is not in the way you had it planned. He knows what He is doing if you will just trust HIM. Glory to His Name! Trust in the Lord. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Col.3:1-2
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My grandson is being attacked by evil. He has cursed out his mother and when I try to talk to him through scriptures, he got upset and called his mother and told her to tell me to stop texting him solely because I told him that it is something wrong with him and that he need to ask his mother...
Replies
7
Views
52
Jesus please let the kids stop being so mean to my son. I don't understand why they have no manners and no heart and won't let my son sit down on the bus.....why is it cool to cover the seat and say, "No, you can't sit here!" Why are they so mean? Please let them stop this horrible behavior...
Replies
4
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,184
Messages
16,819,886
Members
651,233
Latest member
Gloimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom