God my heart is so wicked please make my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Fuego

Servant
God my heart is so wicked please make my heart as pure as possible and restore my youth that sin, the world, and stress and Satan has taken please save and protect ### from sin, guys, and harm and Satan and let me find extraordinary supernatural extreme favor in her eyes and heart even today in Jesus name amen For Your glory and name to strengthen the brothers and be a witness against Your enemies and if these are pleasing to You in Jesus Christ holy name
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Psalm 108:1 : A Song or Psalm of David. O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory. Theological Implications: This verse carries a profound theological truth: unwavering trust in God is possible even in the midst of difficulties. David’s confidence was not in...
Replies
10
Views
292
My dearest Heavenly Father, I'm coming before your throne of grace to find help and mercy in time of need. My heart is crying out for the freedom, the deliverance, and outpouring of your Holy Spirit upon my eldest daughter ###, my younger daughter ###, and my precious granddaughter ###, who's 20...
Replies
6
Views
279
Dear God, my heart is so embittered against you, I know this came from constantly hardening my heart. God please soften my heart so that I could have faith in you. I feel helpless and stuck. I realize there's a point where you can't repent. I ask you please for a supernatural softening that only...
Replies
10
Views
506
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,541
Messages
16,777,948
Members
648,098
Latest member
Galutel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom