God Jesus please stay always with us ...

Shirshendu Mondal

Faithful Servant
God Jesus please stay always with us and give us your blessings so that we get well soon and get a better job at ### and can take care of my family ### Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, please stay always with us and keep us all safe and healthy. Give your blessings to my daughter so that she performs well in her studies and dance. Please give your blessings so that we get well soon. I get the GE Gas business job and can live with my family, at a place, ###. Please...
Replies
3
Views
218
Lord Jesus, please stay always with us and keep us all safe and healthy. Give your blessings to my daughter so that she performs well in her studies and dance. Please give your blessings so that we get well soon. I get the GE Gas business job and can live with my family, at a place, ###. Please...
Replies
6
Views
285
Lord Jesus, please stay always with us and keep us all safe and healthy. Give your blessings to my daughter so that she performs well in her studies and dance. Please give your blessings so that we get well soon. I get the GE Gas business job and can live with my family, at a place, ###. Please...
Replies
6
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom