God, its getting closer to Christmas and ### am still ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin12

Humble Servant of All
God, its getting closer to Christmas and I'm still not reunited with ### and our family. I pray and wish and hope that I get my family and marriage back with ### and we are reunited as a family with our 2 sons for Christmas time. I know miracles are around and I hope you bless me with my family, amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello.. Can I ask you guys to pray for/with me? I feel like I’ve been struggling a lot lately, but I can’t fully explain it. My mind feels crowded, my emotions go up and down, and sometimes I don’t even understand myself. I feel lost in many aspects of my life. Deep down, I really want to grow...
Replies
8
Views
223
What are ways I can get closer to God. I’ve had moments in life where I question God due to losing some people in my life that meant everything to me and I couldn’t understand why. Throughout the years I’ve noticed God’s grace and given him an abundance amount of thanks. Today, I always find...
Replies
15
Views
210
As I sit here really breathing for the first time in two weeks [thanks to prednisone and prayer], I am pondering my Christmas preparations: You see, I really, really do go all out every year to make the season's decor just as awesome as I possibly can. Now, I live in a small apartment. This...
Replies
15
Views
543
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom