God is so great! My ### and I passed ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeneedGod

Faithful Servant
God is so great! My sister and I passed our first final exam of the week by God's grace. All praise to Him! We also said the prayer of St. Joseph of Cupertino for our studies. Thank you all for your prayers. Please continue to pray for us as we have more exams coming up every day this week till next Tuesday. Please pray for our success. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Mark 11:22-27 And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. 23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. I have prayed for your request in Jesus name Amen.
 
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Lord Jesus Christ, I am praying for you to help me in finding a good work from home job. I had about 3 interviews already with this company and I am really praying that they consider me for the role since there is also another candidate on the line. At this point, only a miracle from you...
Replies
8
Views
194
Hi my name is ###. Lord I ask that I pass this math exam with a passing score and I can finally be able to move on to the next step in my career. :)
Replies
8
Views
331
Can you please say a prayer for my son ###. He will be doing his CPEA exams this Wednesday 13th May and Thursday 14th May 2026. And he wants to do well to go to one of the top secondary (high) schools, please pray for him that he studies well so that he can pass excellently, so he can go to one...
Replies
11
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom