Let us ask the Lord to strengthen me and bless me financially. I know that Christ is a merciful God and will not leave me destitute. Let us pray the Lord to be merciful and gracious to me.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Praise the Lord God in Jesus name. Am praying for land issue. Am praying for father mother health, keep them safe, and for father to walk in Your way, God. Am praying for brother, stay with him and teach him God. Am praying for myself, God. For ### months I don't have job, plz God open the doors...
I am in pain and crisis! There is improvement! And let us thank God with all our hearts in the Name of Jesus Christ! But let us continue to pray for complete victory and blessing!Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will have mercy on me, give me wisdom, strength and rule me (thoughts, words...
I am in pain and crisis! There is improvement! And let us thank God with all our hearts in the Name of Jesus Christ! But let us continue to pray for complete victory and blessing!Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will have mercy on me, give me wisdom, strength and rule me (thoughts, words...