God Is Great

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Humble Servant of All
I just want to say thank you Jesus for everything you have done and are doing for me and my family. I know I may not understand it all now. But I do know as your son you are not finished with me. Thank you God. In Jesus name I pray amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God’s mercy and protection over ###… we are expecting ### to pass directly over us within 24hrs. We are still recovering from ###, please pray for us… for the people here to also repent and turn towards God. In Jesus’s Name… God is greater than this typhoon! Thank you
Replies
10
Views
156
I SPEAK LIFE CREATE COMMAND I DO GREAT AT MY NEW JOB ENJOY MY LIFE LOVE MY JOB MY NEW CAREER MY DREAMS COME TRUE IT STAYSSSSSSSSS…LIFE IN I GET MY SHOES TO WEAR TO WORK GREATLY SHIPMENT COMES IN YAYZZZZZZ…..I CAN BE HAPPY AT WORK THANK YOU ITS A DREAM COME TRUE FIR ME AND A HEARTS DESIRES IT...
Replies
6
Views
105
Life in I get a great mommy make over start professionals done ✅ paid in full or payments tummy tuck breast augmentation double chin tuck facelift varicose veins cleared up lips done urgently even in gift cards by those who number one love want me happy feel great about myself again I get my...
Replies
9
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,304
Messages
16,809,666
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom