God Is Good

  • Thread starter Thread starter newton1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

newton1

Guest
Father God thank you for your protection of my girls. Father God please continue to protect them and keep them safe in the ways that only you can. Father God thank you for the prayer warriors here. Father please bless each and every one of us here... I pray for the needs of everyone on this site that you would please hear them and use their current situation for your glory. Father God thank you for being so good to us even though we are so unworthy. In your son's precious name Jesus I pray... Amen
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus name, “Protect Me Daily; twenty-four hours per day, seven days a week. Hide me in Your love and under the shadow of Your wings. Keep me safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Protect me spiritually, physically, mentally, and financially. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. Don’t let me be deceived in any area of my life. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me each day. Help me to always remember to acknowledge You first in all I do, pray for Your guidance, and allow You to direct my footsteps. Let me always focus on pleasing You. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Protect us all, keep us safe! Amen, so be it, and it is so in Jesus’ name.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Father God,
Thank You for Your continuous goodness toward ### and the rest of us also. I know by faith that You will not only protect ### and her Daughters but that You will bless their lives. Use this family for Your glory and give them the ability to win many to Jesus Christ by the gifting of Your Holy Spirit, with power! Keep Your hedge of protection around their home. And Father, don't let the economic problems many face in this Country have any effect on their finances. I pray for a financial miracle to fall upon ###'s household. As for the Navy Seal or Seals that ### may know, I pray for Your continued protection. In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

All Praises to Jesus lord and Savior God the Father and Holy Spirit. I want to speak on the blessed service I attended this morning and intend to return to the 4:30 service . I can never get enough of Sanctuary. Not only was I able to portion for my needs, I got excellent interaction with the...
Replies
12
Views
236
All praise to Jesus lord and savior god the father and Holy Spirit my comfort. I am glad to be above ground to praise the lord and Holy Spirit for granting me a restful sleep and joyful expecting awakening. Surely the angels of the lord encamped around me as I slept peacefully and fully. I have...
Replies
16
Views
517
  • Article Article
https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/###/###/###.html
Replies
1
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,991
Messages
16,794,246
Members
649,565
Latest member
Krgeovor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom