God is good

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God is good God is great he never makes mistakes give to him your burdens and he will give you your break amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise be to God for his faithful love endures forever I give honor glory and thanks to the Lord Jesus Christ Amen
Replies
9
Views
147
Thank You, Heavenly Father, for safe return of driving Youth. God, bless all who prayed and all praying here ~ in Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
13
Views
287
All honour and glory to the godhead in Jesus name. I have not heard any news about my Belived in the hospital. The lines of communication have not been effectual but I have not lost hope or stepped off the word of god. I put aside all anxiety but I am very much concerned to hod be the glory in...
Replies
16
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,773
Messages
16,814,899
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom