God is always wise and helpful. I pray for ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabiancuenca

Good and Faithful Servant
God is always wise and helpful. I pray for help in my inner struggling. I was been cheated on and dumped ruthlessly and out of the blue a couple months ago and I am still having a hard time to deal with it. She was not honest with me. I know I am not perfect but I tried as much as possible to be a good man for her. I just want to carry on. Thanks
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Your child, you see how much I have been carrying. Even when I feel tired and unsure about what comes next, you have not left my side. The road may look unclear now, but you are guiding my steps. Keep my faith. What you have prepared for me will arrive in time. -God
Replies
7
Views
134
Your child, you know the world feels heavy right now. There is noise, pressure, and so many things that need my attention. Come back to you and breathe. I do not need to carry everything alone. You will give my heart peace. Even in chaos, you are my place of rest. - God.
Replies
7
Views
140
Your child, you know the world feels heavy right now. There is noise, pressure, and so many things that need my attention. Come back to you and breathe. I do not need to carry everything alone. You will give my heart peace. Even in chaos, you are my place of rest. - God.
Replies
7
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom