God I'm scared to go to the psychic tomorrow. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God I'm scared to go to the psychic tomorrow. Please show me if it will make the situation worse or whether or not I should go. In my mind there's a strong no but I'm desperate for help God. God please help me!! God please have mercy on me. Guardian angels, please guide me in the best possible route for this and please do not let me fall esp after the whole suicide thing. I don't want to make it worse or force it to become worse.
 
This is a sin, read your Bible what it says about seeing a psychic, you will be doing something that you have been warned is dangerous, this opens doors to demons to come into your life. If you need answers, go to Jesus !!!!!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I won't be able to pay my rent. I won't be able to buy food to eat. I have a health crisis. GOD I'm scared. But your word says Proverbs 3:5-6 - King James Version 5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him...
Replies
9
Views
567
I'm sorry for falling into temptation and lust Lord, we both really didn't mean it Lord. Lord please help me, I'm so scared of the life that could come. I'm not ready. Lord please help me. Please don't let ### get pregnant Lord.
Replies
6
Views
386
I’m scared of everything. I’m scared my husband has something wrong with his kidneys. I’m scared for my sons mental and physical health and I’m scared I have liver disease. . Please ask God to heal us and take my fear away. Please ask Him to forgive me for being so selfish and please ask that...
Replies
6
Views
385
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom