GOD I'm lost for words

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GOD i have lost my way to you. GOD i pray for strength,wisdom, and courage to find my way back GOD i pray you help and guide me through all my trials and tribulations especially with my rental arrears. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
14
Views
395
Oh my Lord, you know what we are going through. I’m exhausted and brokenhearted. I need & want to save my marriage. I don’t know what is wrong with me. I need help and many many prayers. I am lost. Worried. Lord you know my prayers requesting healing for my husband who has many medical problems...
Replies
6
Views
260
I’m so frustrated right now. I feel like I’m blocked in every aspect of my life. I lost my job of ten years back in December and have had a really hard time becoming employed again. I’ve been doing delivery driving to try and pull in money since my unemployment ran out in June but DoorDash...
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,294
Messages
16,797,821
Members
649,834
Latest member
Wheormaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom