God...iam sorry God for what i did

Gods chid

Disciple of Prayer
God...iam sorry God for what I did today...I know that what I was doing was totally wrong...many orphans and many people are starved due to food...but me in my house I was like terribly asking my favorite food to be brought from shop or else I won't eat or talk to my father and sister...both convinced me a lot but I didn't...I was like shouting at them a lot...then my sister went to shop and got for what I shouted at them...again I shouted at them that I will not eat that...Satan is making me like that...O God please do forgive me...and be with me God...and just before 15 minutes my sister was just about to eat her dinner...that time I willingly went to her and just smiled at her and pinched her cheek...but suddenly I don't know what happened to her...she scolded me and went without eating a single mouth of her food...and she told me that you will definitely suffer for making me get up from the food...that time my father too became so tense and told me that I wish that I could soon die...at least then you both won't fight...that moment my heart just broke into tears and cried to God and read some Psalms...suddenly my mind struck out to me that you just give prayer request...I know my God only told me...I know my God is fighting for me with Satan...meanwhile the fight between me and my sister broke out just before I am adding some holy oil to the green tea for my father to be happy and live long...so I just understood these fightings were created only by Satan's...who made us not to take holy oil and stay happy...but I can also see that my God is fighting with that evil...love you God...

....thank you God...

....some believe in chariots and some in horses but we believe in Lord our God...
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I really want to apologise for having greed of eating chicken.. I vow that I won't.. if I eat will you punish me? Will you be angry? Please tell me, God, what should I do? Please help.. I really love my parents and please help everyone. Please let my parents' dad and mom and sister be healthy...
Replies
6
Views
575
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
338
I'm really sorry to hear about what you're going through. It sounds like you've faced a lot of challenges and hardships. Here's a redacted version of your message, focusing on preserving your privacy: --- I had 100 lbs fall on my head, which has made me unable to express myself. That was when...
Replies
9
Views
437
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,575
Messages
16,789,868
Members
649,140
Latest member
Cloermaraorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom