GOD I truly. praise You and Thank You that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragdoll

Servant of All
GOD I truly. praise You and Thank You that most of my bills got paid this month..I had to cancel doctors appt. Because of no money and I tried so hard but I ran out of grocerys. So I'm trusting in Your word. You promised to supply ALL my needs. And we thank YOU in advance in Jesus Name amen.
 
I have been where you are so many times and every time God has pulled me through, hold on to your faith He is with you.
 
God said 3 times in the Bible I will not, I will not, I will not ever fail you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
237
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Being our Habitation, our Dwelling Place, for Being in Us as well as All around each of Us, for Allowing No sickness, No evil, No plague, No virus to enter nor be near me just for Claiming You as my Habitation, for Removing anything stubborn that tries just...
Replies
14
Views
308
Dear God. I truly want to change my life. I am begging forgiveness. I want to get back to the gym I want to get stronger spiritually. I have struggled so much. I am becoming a burden. Praying for the strength and the means to turn this around. Thank you Amen
Replies
6
Views
424
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,476
Members
649,802
Latest member
Drimarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom