God, I pray your protection of my ### & ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God, I pray your protection of my children & me today. Guard our hearts, minds & bodies. Deliver us from evil.. addictions, strongholds, & demonic spirits throughout generational lines. Holy Spirit, guide all of us to intimate relationships w Jesus as Savior, our Lord. I pray in Jesus Name.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me: I reported a former child sex offender at the church I currently attend, who had sexually abused several young girls in the past. I had already left a church where I’d been harassed for a year and a half because the pastor had dreamed that I was supposed to marry a man from...
Replies
11
Views
209
Lord, I pray for your protection in the our HVAC company does not try to charge us for or sell us something we do not need to pay for right now. I think they try to do that when they are here. Help us in this time.
Replies
8
Views
165
Lord, help us with a possible financial situation. A company sent mail that I have yet to open as I don’t know what it is. Keep us safe from owing bills that were not expected nor understood. Keep us safe in travels this week and that things lost are found and recovered. Keep our strength and...
Replies
11
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,799
Messages
16,803,648
Members
650,307
Latest member
Hymorueview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom