God, I pray that I have the motivation and the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabrinaM

Humble Prayer Partner
God,

I pray that I have the motivation and the energy to get up in the morning. I pray that I can make it through the day as well as the week. Help me focus in my classes. Oh God, I hope that this week brings good surprises. Thank you for having me find this site full of wonderful people. I hope tomorrow turns out beautiful even if the skies are gray.

Yes, ### is still on my mind. I do hope ### dreams about me tonight. I hope I am the first thing ### thinks of when ### wakes up. I hope ### sees me tomorrow and wishes for me back. I hope ### comes back. Please pray that ### comes back into my life. God bless everyone and thank you to all who has prayed for me and I hope and pray for everyone to have a goodnight sleep. Please pray for me as well and God please help me. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am suffering deep professional upheaval due to false accusations that have attacked my integrity. I am a ### and because of these false allegations, I have been taken off of work now for several months as these allegations are being dealt with through the time-consuming channels. To make...
Replies
12
Views
212
I am a mother who is requesting your prayers for my ###. I am asking the Lord God to heal him with his depression. Lord God I know you are the great healer and you alone can heal my ###. Please touch his heart, make him a new person and deliver him from evil. Lord, I have faith in you and I will...
Replies
10
Views
452
I’m in a job where I need a CPA license before I can be promoted to manager. It’s my second year on the job and I still haven’t sat any of the parts of the exam and I don’t currently have a plan to achieve that. What worries me is that each year new persons join the firm and sometimes they come...
Replies
9
Views
462
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,432
Messages
16,787,970
Members
648,991
Latest member
Aretor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom