Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
LIFE IN I GET MY HOME IN ### GREATLY IN SECRET I WAS BORN IN ### ### ### MY MOM WAS BORN IN ### IT JUST MAKES SENSE TO SAVE GOOD BEAUTIFUL ENERGY MYSELF MY MOM THE NATIONS THE PLANET NOW IN SECRET I GET AN ADDRESS ### ### OK THAT I CAN HAVE MY OWN GARBAGE BIN CAN RECYCLING BIN CAN ORGANIC BIN...
pls pray that i get my contract for TAship. I was offered the TAship but have not been given a contract. I followed up but no word. I am afraid i lost it. Pls pray that I have a TAship for the fall 26-spring 27 year, for grading, and a contract I can sign to make it official. Thank you.
LIFE IN I GET MY PASSPORT MY OFFSPRINGS THAT WANTS TO GO WITH ME OUT OF USA DUE TO IT BEING SUNDAY BEEN ATTACKED SINCE YESTERDAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. LIFE IN I SECRETLY FIND A NEW SECRET JOB GREATLY A NEW HOME WITH AC BATHROOM SINK TOILET AND I CAN BE IN PEACE HARMONY GREATLYYY WITH MY PETS THIS...