God, I pray blood tests result in ...

Powers

Beloved of All
God, I pray blood tests result in my good health. Thank You, in advance, for lab to report good news. Thank You for everything. Deliver us from evil.. ###.
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name we come to You asking for Your divine intervention and protection over our health. We pray for our blood tests to come back with good news and for the lab to report good news. We thank You in advance for Your goodness and mercy. We ask for Your protection from any evil that may come our way. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the knowledge, strength, desire and passion to always delight myself in Lord and seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Read Your Bible

 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, please allow my mom's blood tests results to come back good. I love you Lord.❤️
Replies
9
Views
445
Jesus, I pray my blood tests result in good news + Free ### from anxiety. Thank You, in advance, for healthy lab results and for ###'s emotional/psychological health. Deliver us from evil.. ###.
Replies
15
Views
519
God, I pray all blood tests result in my good health. Thank You, in advance, as each lab test proves my great health. Thank You for everything, Father. Deliver us from evil.. ###.
Replies
13
Views
5K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,568
Messages
16,800,922
Members
650,095
Latest member
Phalfundire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom