God, I Praise You And Exalt You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetty

Humble Servant of All
Please save me from the bitter satanic attacks I'm fighting through GOD. I pray for your intercession over the problems I'm going through. Please GOD, I pray that you soften the hearts of the people against me and that you bless me with discernment and guide me through the difficulties I'm going through. God, I pray in faith, in the name of JESUS CHRIST, AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Glorious Sabbath Day People of God: Hear the Word of the LORD: It is written that God is good. He has provided not only for us but also for our children, and all He asks in return is our gratitude expressed through praise according to the following stipulations. What... Oh that men would...
Replies
0
Views
152
My dear heavenly father I come to you tonight first of all I want to do what I normally do walk up and down my street tonight praying for Revival on ### Street believing that father will bring about the Revival even greater than the Azusa Street Revival praying for all my neighbors to be saved...
Replies
9
Views
237
Goodmorning Lord GOD I praise you for waking me up and being able to talk to You Thank you for the financial blessings you gave me yesterday and the blessings I have yet to receive today. I humbly ask for you to put Your hand over the denial situation of my apartment application this morning as...
Replies
9
Views
381
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,220
Messages
16,797,246
Members
649,778
Latest member
Trduytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom