God, I (###) need your help and guidance in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin12

Humble Servant of All
God, I (###) need your help and guidance in getting my family/marriage back to ### and that we are reunited as a family with our 2 sons, amen.
 
I pray for you ### and ###'s marriage and children. May The Lord grant your request. Family1st
 
```
New Strength​
Isaiah 40:31​
"Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary."​
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please remove root cause of all evil in my life. Take away all fear, bondage to fear, and also please help me mom heal her teeth, resurrect her teeth, give her your salvation, bring healing to her body. Heal her teeth, take away bitterness. Bring healing, bring your salvation, bring salvation...
Replies
6
Views
250
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 30:19 :People of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you. Extended Explanation: This verse speaks of God’s deep compassion and...
Replies
11
Views
195
Please pray that I will start getting customers at my workplace and have good luck around me. In Jesus name.
Replies
8
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,509
Messages
16,789,020
Members
649,073
Latest member
Droerourdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom