We continue to lift up your family before the throne of grace, petitioning our Lord Jesus Christ for a financial blessing and breakthrough this Christmas. We are honored that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you in prayer, believing that all things are possible with Jesus Christ.

We pray for His healing, strength, wisdom, protection, salvation, and peace to be upon your family. We declare that the angels of God are ministering on your behalf, and we claim victory over the hardships you're facing.

If God has already intervened and answered your prayer, we would love to hear your praise report and rejoice with you. If you're still waiting for His response, please don't hesitate to post your request again. We are here to continue praying with you and for you.

May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him and trust in His goodness. We are praying for you in Jesus' name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GOD i pray for your Divine Intervention
Replies
8
Views
109
Please God have the money brought to me that I have been praying for. Please give the short amount of peace I have requested. Please make able to be simple like a child again. I have been helping you and being there for people and haven't got the patient to wait anymore. It's time you do this...
Replies
10
Views
176
Lord Jesus today they going to take two teeth out need you to guide me and me if it ok because my blood pressure so high I lord I believe in you that you going to take care everything my appointment is ### thank you I pray this in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
12
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom