God, I need inspiration and hope. I desire his ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabrinaM

Humble Prayer Partner
God, I need inspiration and hope. I desire his love. If I keep believing in it, will I eventually have it? Or is my hope for nothing. I chose not to move on to someone else. I choose him. I don't know what to think. I need answers.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I pray for you that God answers your prayers. My ### wants to leave me after ### yrs and ### children I pray that God will help us and the love flows back as wen we 1st met. I know how you feel so I pray your will is God's will. May God bless you and keep you safe. Lord please answer ###'s prayer and that you can bring 2 loving souls together and that You bless them all their lives. This I ask in Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I’ve told my story here many times. In the summer of ###, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a new job for my family in Texas, my home state. My sons and I left for Texas. Previously, without even consulting me, my wife had purchased a plane...
Replies
10
Views
218
The reason why I don't have faith or believe in God is because I've been dreaming for the last month, even with taking the medication, that I get put back up in Indianapolis or people from there come down here that I don't want. I ask God to please not make me end up around or bring them around...
Replies
7
Views
162
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom