God I need a pray the laser ...

Valfyl

Prayer Warrior
God I need a pray the laser time I heard from ### was Tuesday night he was crying and rented to come home my daughter would not go get him she said he is a drug person and. He can stay on the streets I praying son is a life I have not heard from ### she hung the phone up I pray He is safe and alive
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s son, ###, in prayer. Lord, we are deeply concerned for his safety and well-being. The last time ### heard from ###, he was in distress and longing to come home. We ask for Your divine protection over him, wherever he may be.

Father, we pray that You would keep ### safe from harm and guide him away from any dangerous situations. We ask that You touch his heart and mind, leading him away from any destructive behaviors and towards Your love and grace.

Lord, we also pray for ###'s daughter, that You would soften her heart and give her compassion and understanding. Help her to see ### through Your eyes and to act in love and mercy.

We trust in Your promises, Lord, as Your Word says in Psalm 91:11, "For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways." We believe that You are watching over ### and that Your angels are protecting him.

In Jesus' name, we pray for a miraculous reunion and for ### to be safe and alive. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GOD i pray for your Divine Intervention
Replies
8
Views
106
Please God have the money brought to me that I have been praying for. Please give the short amount of peace I have requested. Please make able to be simple like a child again. I have been helping you and being there for people and haven't got the patient to wait anymore. It's time you do this...
Replies
10
Views
174
god i want you to keep my ### safe and alive for the rest of my life i need to die before him i wish he recover there is no possibility but please god help him
Replies
9
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,623
Messages
16,801,357
Members
650,144
Latest member
Scdareuren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom