God I love you. Thank you for everything. I feel like

oswalda

Humble Servant of All
God I love you. Thank for everything. I feel like I don't obey Commands more in my life. Please pray I love God more each day more than I do now. I want to love others just as He did.

My heart is just beating so fast. I feel so uncomfortable. Heal me in Jesus name amen. God bless you. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord why did you make me so alone for so many years. even with people it's just what to do for them. I don't feel like I matter. please help me with this I'm feeling down. please heal our home it's sinking in water:( I wish sometimes I could get someone to care. No one cares about me and it's...
Replies
9
Views
146
I feel like I'm lacking motivation. The time flies by quickly, and I know I have to study and exercise, it just feels like I don't have to. My medication treats obsessive compulsive disorder, and I guess I don't feel the compulsion to make the most of my time. Jesus Christ, please heal me of...
Replies
12
Views
348
DEAR LORD, SHOW ME WHERE I CAN SERVE YOU - THANK YOU, GOD FOR EVERYTHING I HAVE! I DECLARE THAT ### AND I ARE IN THE PERFECT PLACE, AT THE PERFECT TIME WITH THE PERFECT JOBS, THANK YOU
Replies
8
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,184
Members
651,261
Latest member
Ashoelkurvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom