GOD, i GOD, i have cried and then ...

GOD, i
GOD, i have cried and then prayed.
GOD, i have tried and then prayed.
GOD, i have asked and then prayed.
GOD, i have seeked and then prayed.
GOD now on my knees, i cry, try, ask, and seek that you hear and answer my prayer according to your will.
In Jesus Christ Almighty Name Amen 🙏
just like He did and heard Hannah, God has heard you and will answer you in Jesus name.

He has plans for you, plans of good and not of evil, plans to take you to a well expected end. Just have faith in Him and put your ultimate trust in Him.
 
Heavenly Father please send your blessings, we give you thanks and praise for all you have done for us and will do in Jesus' name Amen
 
I pray for God's understanding, peace and joy be made manifest in your life and that through those blessings others may see God's power, might and glory and that they too may come to know God through Christ Jesus our Lord. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God open my ### and bless me with my own child, I have cried enough.
Replies
6
Views
273
God I have cried because ### thank that I don't went to see him because of my ### kids around I feel so sorry for ### he is still on the streets and it makes me so sick because he is on the streets I am trying to find him a place safe to stay before ### I love ### and miss him so much god
Replies
6
Views
304
Hi I need pray for my family and financial,My Bill's is out of hand my hand I need my father God to pay all my debts in full and bless me and my family with a Grant us with a Blessing so we don't have to worry about anything , Because my family in need of living food my bills is so far gone I...
Replies
12
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom