God, I give up. I officially give up. Why ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew415

Servant of All
God, I give up. I officially give up. Why would you tell me to hold on and have faith and not let go of ### just so you can torture me and torment me and tell me to keep praying for the things I most desire?! My heart breaks more and more every single day without him. I've lost 15+ pounds, I've lost hours of sleep, I've gained nothing. I don't feel your love, I don't feel your blessings, I don't feel better about myself.... Why are you doing this to me? What am I supposed to be learning? I've been studying your word, I've been learning how to pray, I've been consulting with a priest at my church, but he hasn't even responded to me! Why are you ignoring me? Why are you abandoning me?! I am angry! I am hurt! I am not the same person as you intended me to be without ###. A BIG part of me is missing without ###. I am not who I am supposed to be without him. I give up, Lord. I give up on you answering my prayers and giving ### back to me. Forgive me for this. I am just SO hurt. SO HURT.
 
Don't give up on God, all he wants you to do is to keep on trusting in him.
 
God will take care of you. No problem is greater than he. All things are possible through Christ, and I pray that God has answered and will answer your prayers. To God be the glory. ### Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE I HAVE OFFICIALLY QUIT I HAVE FAUGHT MY BEST MY ### MY ### SOME IF MY FAMILY OUR PETS EVEN JUST TO BE HAPPY HAVE A NORMAL LIFESTYLE LIFEWORK WITH GOD MOVEMENTS IT HAS TOOK MY LIFE AWAY FROM ME MY DREAMS AND MY FAMILY INSTEAD.I HAVE A PART TIME JOB 2 CATS AND I TOOK MY RINGS OFF ITS...
Replies
8
Views
128
I WONT BE ON HERE ANYMORE I OFFICIALLY HAVE TOOK OFF MY WEDDINGS RINGS MY ### FAUGHT AS HARD SHE COULD SO DID I AND MANY OTHERS..THANK YOU EVERYONE IT IS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR I HAVE A PART TIME JOB A ROIF AND 2 CATS AND MY FAMILY IS BACK IN CONTACT WITH ME...THE ### IM GIVIBG THAT TO THE LORD I...
Replies
9
Views
116
I am done with church, prayer, and Bible reading. When the people who claim to represent God spend their time mocking and belittling others, it crosses a massive line. They tried to force me into giving up my career as a Business Analyst, telling me I should settle for working at McDonald's or...
Replies
12
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,800
Messages
16,792,685
Members
649,405
Latest member
Scriulmunira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom