God I ask for protection every time when I read the Bible.

ellie12

Beloved of All
God I ask for protection every time when I read the Bible, in Jesus name amen Thank You God!
 
Dear God,

hear this request for through you all things are possible. May their words reach your ears and that you will answer their prayers now.

With Love,

Amen

P.S. Please pray for a miraculous healing of my friendship to be healed now without anymore delays and that we will be stronger than ever.
 
Dear God,

hear this request for through you all things are possible. May their words reach your ears and that you will answer their prayers now.

With Love,

Amen

P.S. Please pray for a miraculous healing of my friendship to be healed now without anymore delays and that we will be stronger then ever.

May God bless your friendship with healing now, and also keep it strong always! God bless you!
 
Pray for God's will be done in and through your life, friend...pray for true Salvation to be truly saved, filled with the Holy Spirit in Jesus' name, amen ❤️
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 33:16 – “He may speak in their ears and terrify them with warnings.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 33:16, Elihu explains how God may use warnings to communicate with people. He describes how God sometimes speaks directly...
Replies
5
Views
261
It is impossible to explain but my mental health illness means I can't read the Bible or listen to audio versions. It's not just the Bible. I can't read anything, watch television, or listen to music. My physical health is much worse with so much pain and digestive problems. This affects my...
Replies
7
Views
383
in the name of the living God I ask healing protection from enemies I ask to have a family and all needs amen I Jesus name I pray, Allah and all your prophets I bless you amen
Replies
7
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,420
Messages
16,787,857
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom