God, I am very unhappy, discouraged, please help in the name of Jesus, thank ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am very tired of being stressed, alone, and lonely. I am stressed out due to family arguments, and finding a job, and I haven't had a real friend before people who I thought were my friends are not my friends and I never been married or been in a relationship and I am very lonely. I am doing...
Replies
8
Views
552
When my mom was alive we had a fight and said one of these days I will I get up and leave you will never see me again. She said don't let me hate you if I do I don't care what happens to you . She choose my 3 oldest brothers over me and a long time ago she almost walked out out me and she got...
Replies
12
Views
261
Dear Jesus. I'm very unhappy. My whole family of ### is sick. My ### grandchildren are having upper respiratory symptoms. My daughter refuses to give up the cats despite knowing that family have allergies. Are animals more important than humans. Thank you for listening Jesus. I leave everything...
Replies
12
Views
415
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,171
Messages
16,819,788
Members
651,220
Latest member
Phaerhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom