God, I (###) am feeling sad that I'm not ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey you all, I am feeling defeated. Today I have crossed my threshold time, I give up. It has not been a few days or months but years I have been feeling like this…. Lack, uncertainty, hopelessness, failure, stagnation Still I try to get up, I read books, I pray, I push myself and I have...
Replies
11
Views
377
Feels like all I do is work since the divorce. Losing 56 court cases/motions and zero chance to ever earn any more time with my children just hurts deep. No phone calls, 5 hours a week, 2 oldest kids haven't seen in over a year, false accusations that appear to be true, lost all my retirement...
Replies
12
Views
306
It’s 2:46 am at night, I am feeling restless & afraid. Pray for ### for sound sleep, deliverance from sleeplessness, worry & fear. Thank you in advance.
Replies
12
Views
322
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,127
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom