God Help Us In This Moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekiel Simon

Humble Servant of All
God Help us... We need to meet the deadlines... please GOD do not put us to shame, Lord you know our requirements, We are in deep financial crisis, Father save us from this crisis,

Also dear prayer partners Please pray that God showers his blessings on us bail out of this hard pressing situation. Please pray for this specific need... Praise the LORD and GOD Bless you praying for us..
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Lord forgive me for all my sins. Bless and protect my family and friends. Help me find work, money and food. Protect us. Help my caretaker ### with her anger and Bi-Polar issues. Provide us financial, physical and spiritual blessings. Provide a miracle by healing my hernia in the name of...
Replies
8
Views
166
I have several overwhelming issues right now. The most important one is the death of my beautiful wife of 10 years, ###, who passed away in her sleep next to me on Thursday. I need to find a way to bury her with respect. Unfortunately, because we definitely couldn't afford it, we didn't have...
Replies
9
Views
185
Please have ### pay me today. Please 🙏 let us get the rest of our belongings today. Please 🙏 protect us from any harm. Please provide us with financial spiritual and physical blessings in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,963
Messages
16,817,018
Members
651,105
Latest member
Dwreiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom