God Help Me With My Life

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
Dear Jesus receive this message from me. I am sorry for my behaviour today. My Lord I have suffered trying to get accepted into college for second year, you know the situation and how hard they are making it for me. Speak to ###, I just sent him an email addressing how distressed I feel about the situation and not receiving any support, make him understand it and let the road be easier into college. I really need to support myself as I take a break and I really need some time before going ahead with my dream career. Please stand by me and help me. Lead me not into temptation and lead me not into testing. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
What Are You Expecting?

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“...Open wide your mouth and I will fill it.”

(Psalm 81:10, NIV)

TODAY’S WORD

One way we “close our mouths” so to speak, is by choosing negative thoughts. If you go around thinking, “Well, I don’t think I’ll ever meet my sales goals this year with the economy like it is”; or “I don’t think I’ll ever get promoted because I’m not that qualified”; or “I don’t think I’ll ever get well,” then the problem is that your mouth is barely open. But Jesus said, “According to your faith it will be done unto you.” He might as well have said, “If you’ve got a cup, I’ll fill you with a cup’s worth of blessing. If you’ve got a bucket, I’ll fill you with a bucket’s worth of blessing.” I believe He is asking us to take the limits off our thinking, and believe for supernatural opportunities. Why don’t you go out each day expecting increase and promotion? If you’ll go out each day expecting far-and-beyond favor, if you’ll “open wide your mouth,” you won’t be disappointed. He’ll fill your cup until it overflows so that you can live the abundant life He has in store for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Heavenly Father, I come to You today, giving You all that I am. I trust that You have a plan for my good. I trust that You are opening doors that no one can shut. I open myself to You and thank You for filling me with You today. In Jesus’ name, amen
 
Lord you speak to her and guide to the path she should go now. help her in every decision she takes and bless her with your holy spirit, protect her from worldly temptations.... in your holy name I pray amen
 
God Love You with His Life. You are growing in your walk with Christ. Stay in God's Word. Obey God's Word. Walk in Love and Forgiveness...God Loves You and don't you ever forget this fact....

Let’s pray…God I ask in Jesus name, “Above all things that I will prosper and be in excellent health, even as my soul prospers in You. Bless me Lord Jesus with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to grow in the true Word of God and bless my love for You Lord Jesus to grow and flourish with each passing day, month, and year. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for my family, friends, and the person who wrote this prayer. Bless us all Lord Jesus. God I ask this in Jesus' name. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen."

Be Encouraged, Jesus Loves You!

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Unfortunately I did not score well on the exit exam at this evil college that I attend. I have 10 days left to score higher and successfully get out of this nurse program. I am begging in the name of Jesus to guide and lead me out of there asap.
Replies
15
Views
223
Pray for me to have peace of mind
Replies
13
Views
207
In the name of Jesus Christ, I am going to nail the presentation on a company and it is going to be considered for investment, Amen
Replies
10
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom