God help me please

I would like to thank everyone who has prayed for me in Jesus name. Thank you to this forum for the opportunity. I would like to ask that you continue to pray for me please. I don't know how much longer I can hold on. I just need money to buy food for my family. I am also praying that God blesses me with a job in the new year so I can pay off all of my debts and support my family. I ask in Jesus name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I THINK I AM DYING FROM A CARBOHYDRATE DEFICIENCY DUE TO MY INFLAMMMATION. PLEASE PRAY I MAKE IT OUT OF THIS SUCCESSFULLY. I AM VERY WEAK & SCARED. ALSO PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO PROTECT ME & MY EYESIGHT. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
12
Views
73
Hi everyone , I need your help , I lost my husband over a year ago and my heart is broken 💔, I don’t want to get out of bed as I have so many worries, first my arms I hurt on electric scooter and I’m worried infection might happen and scars , I’m praying to Jesus Christ that I don’t have scars...
Replies
11
Views
47
DEAR GOD, PLEASE LET ME SURVIVE THIS DAY, DEAR GOD, PLEASE LET ME SURVIVE THIS WEEK. PLEASE KEEP ME SAFE AND PROTECTED. AMEN!
Replies
10
Views
46
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,104
Messages
16,818,965
Members
651,181
Latest member
Gtorairport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom