Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, All praise and glory be to you LORD Jesus Christ! Please deliver me from every spirit spouse and help to get into a Christ-centered marriage and bless me with children in Jesus Christ's Most Precious Name.
Replies
10
Views
166
Jesus please forgive me of my sins and thank you for my life. I claim victory because I know you are the victor. My check didn't come and my bills are due. I am on disability and the caseworker purposely had been making it a difficult process. Now bills are due and my savings has to be used...
Replies
10
Views
454
Jesus Christ, you know how much my heart has suffered. I beg you, let me one day meet a Christian woman who will love me just as I am. Lord, I ask your forgiveness for my weakness and my doubts. In your mercy, grant me this grace, I beg you. I entrust this request to you, Lord, nothing is...
Replies
10
Views
506
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,994
Messages
16,794,285
Members
649,571
Latest member
Shtuirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom