God help me in my trial. I feel so abandoned and unheard.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God help me in my trial. I feel so abandoned and unheard. You know where my heart is at. I know of no other way or recourse. Hear my cries. Rescue me, God.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!
Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

God help me in my trial. I feel so abandoned and unheard. You know where my heart is at. I know of no other way or recourse. Hear my cries. Rescue me, God.
Same thing happening with me from long time , nothing being heard but anyways I hope god helps u and u come out the problem soon amen..

LOrd send angels to fight for your child. Make a way where there seems to be no way. In Jesus name. Amen.

Similar Requests

• Article
The Spirit then compelled Jesus to go into the wilderness, where he was tempted by Satan for forty days. He was out among the wild animals, and angels took care of him. —Mark 1:12-13 NLT Key Thought When you feel alone, abandoned, and under attack, where do you turn for help? Jesus trusted in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Spirit then compelled Jesus to go into the wilderness,... —Mark 1:12 NLT Key Thought Jesus was led and guided by the Holy Spirit — in both good times and bad times. Just as Jesus went to face temptation in the wilderness immediately after his baptism, we too find ourselves in powerful...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom