God help me I am in to ...

God help me I am in to problems. I have started school three years ago. By taken loan from my family relatives. But today I am unable to pay back that amount. O God show me the way to clear all my loans.
Lord Jesus, I lift up this prayer request in no other name but yours. Bless this person in a very special way. I pray that the prayer of her heart will be answered according to your will and purpose. Lord begin to open doors for this person and bless him/her in a bountiful way. May your blessings overflow in this person's life not only financially but in all other aspects of her/his life. In Jesus' wonderful name I pray, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I THINK I AM DYING FROM A CARBOHYDRATE DEFICIENCY DUE TO MY INFLAMMMATION. PLEASE PRAY I MAKE IT OUT OF THIS SUCCESSFULLY. I AM VERY WEAK & SCARED. ALSO PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO PROTECT ME & MY EYESIGHT. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
10
Views
39
Pray for me, GOD, HELP ME ALWAYS, PLEASE. In Jesus name AMEN
Replies
12
Views
101
GOD, HELP ME ALWAYS, PLEASE. In jeusu christ name AMEN
Replies
11
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,612
Messages
16,801,254
Members
650,131
Latest member
Myasor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom