God heal my liver

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I need a healing miracle for my liver. Unfortunately, I have end-stage Child C liver cirrhosis. The doctors are giving me only a little time to live. I need a healing miracle.
Replies
11
Views
450
Please pray for me. I need a healing miracle for my liver. Unfortunately, I have end-stage Child C liver cirrhosis. The doctors are giving me only a little time to live. I need a healing miracle.
Replies
10
Views
420
Dear Heavenly Father. In Jesus name I request and pray healing my ###’ ###’ ###’ ###’ ###; ### ; ### ; ### and ### . Not praying , ‘ ###: ### and I pray rebuke and cut all those negative from root and replace with God words; Godly speaking and godly thought: godly strength and surrender my plan...
Replies
10
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom