GOD Heal Me I spoke to GOD and ...

GOD Heal Me

I spoke to GOD and said, GOD you know how my heart aches and was broken because of my ex husband's betrayal. I fed him when he was hungry. I helped to clothe him when he had none. I gave him shelter when he was homeless. In return he betrayed me. GOD how I wish I could only be happy again.

GOD said:

Psalms 147:3 - He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

Hebrews 13:5-6 KJV - Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear What man shall do unto me.

Thank you GOD for not leaving me. 🙏
I'm so sorry to learn about your situation, friend. Know that I'm praying for you, asking the Lord to reveal His healing presence to you in a special and powerful way, filling you with His love, peace, and strength in the days ahead. If you're in the US and you need a listening ear, you may call this number ###-###-#### to speak to a Christian counselor. Wishing you God's best plan for your life this New Year!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a girl at my school I have a mild crush on - I saw her and she looked like she had been crying for a prolonged period of time and looked generally upset. Please pray for God to be glorified in her life, and that if she does not know it, that she may find the security and peace in...
Replies
7
Views
124
Dear God, The Bible teaches us to forgive those who sin against us. I am trying to forgive, but there is a question in my heart. If the person who hurt me receives forgiveness and continues to laugh and live happily, then what about me? Will my life be filled only with pain and waiting? Lord...
Replies
10
Views
165
Prayer request that my living arrangement will get better. My last job did not need me anymore now the new job is temporary but I thank God for it. Living arrangement is not the best but in time. Please for spiritually physically and financially. My storage unit is to be auctioned today at 12...
Replies
8
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom